We are broud that you will be one of our team
Media Valley will be more than happy to have you in our team, We are end-to-end IT Service Providers, starting from the IT infrastructure all the way to e-marketing
The position is an entry level position, with opportunity to grow within the role and responsibilities over time. The primary purpose of this role is to take a lead position in the project and perform technical activities in the developing area. You will act as an advisor in the integration area.
Expectations and Tasks
- Act as a trusted adviser to the customer on programming, integration area
- Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations
- Able to set up development guidelines and methodologies
- Support pre-sales activities
- Work on projects executed across geographies and cultures
- Perform Remote/Onsite application specific solution consulting
Senior Software Developer Background Profile:
- You will have had experience of developing a Microsoft Web API
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- You will have experience of working with the Microsoft stack of development technologies including Team Foundation Server
- Having a strong technical viewpoint that is evidenced through the implementation of successful solutions
- Leading the use of the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions
This is your chance to be part of a growing team with ample room for career advancement. We are seeking a motivated and team-oriented person to provide the highest level of customer service. As a member of this team, we offer training to develop and maintain your business software skills. A qualifying candidate will provide software sales, training, and support to both technical and non-technical customers. We are willing to train the right candidate. Ideally, this role may transition into a Business Software Consultant.
Business Intelligence (BI) is a branch of software engineering focused on achieving operational excellence in enterprises through the use of data. As member of the Predictive Analytics team you will be responsible for the creation and extension of offerings in this space. The team will consist of developers and data scientists, and will work at the forefront of this challenging topic. You will work with the developers and product managers to build user-centric applications.
Expectations and Tasks
- Define personas and user profiles for the application stakeholders
- Provide leadership to the team in terms of design best practice
- Carry out user research and capture advanced input on how functionality is presented to the end users
- Create wireframes, walkthroughs and aids that convey interaction paradigms at the earliest point in development